1 Usage Oxalic Acid
1. In Metallurgy industry: As precipitating and separating function for Rare-earth metal.
2. In pharmaceutical industry: Used in Tetracycline, Oxytetracycline, and Borneol, etc.
3. In Dyeing and printing industry: As reducing agent for dyeing and printing industry, as bleaching agent for textile, substitute for Acetic acid, as coloring mordant for fast pigment dyestuff.
4. In organic synthetic: Used in 2133 resin, Urea-formaldehyde molding powder, Butadiene catalyst, etc.
5. In electron industry: Preparation of chemicals raw material for porcelain capacitor, preparation of electron equipment detergent.
6. In Light industry: Polishing for Marble, rust-remover, bleaching, dirt-remover, leather-remover. Bleaching.
7. In other aspects: As analysis reagent, raw material of chemicals.
2 Packing&Storage Oxalic Acid
Packaging Detail: 25kgs plastic woven bags lined with polythene bags; 23MT/20FCL
1. In plastic woven bag 25kg net, lined with PE bag.
2. In compound kraft bag 25kg net, lined with PE bag.
3. In jumbo bag.
The above mentioned all can be Palletized & stretch wrapped.
3 Our service Oxalic Acid
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test after shipment, keep sample for 3 years.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
|Product Name||Oxalic Acid|
|TOTAL ACIDITY||99.6% min|
|LOSS ON IGNITION||0.08% max|
| HEAVY METAL||10ppm max|