Soda ash(Sodium carbonate)
Spec's :dense and light
1.The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. When it is combined with silica (SiO2) and calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and heated to very high temperatures, then cooled very rapidly, glass is produced. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass.
2. Soda ash also is used to clean the air and soften water.
3. Manufacture of Caustic Soda and dyestuffs
4. metallurgy (processing of steel and extraction of iron etc),
5. (flat glass, sanitary pottery)
6. national defense (TNT manufacturing, 60% gelatin-type dynamite ) and some other aspects, such as rock oil refining, paper manufacturing, paint, salt refining, softening of hard water, soap, medicine , food and so on.
Specification: Soda ash light, soda ash dense, edible soda ash
| || || ||Soda Ash Light||Result of Annalysis |
|Item|| ||Index||Index||Index |
|Total alkali (quality fraction of Na2CO3 dry basis)%|| ||99.2||99.2||99.56|
|NaCI (quality fraction of NaCI dry basis)%||≤||0.70||0.70||0.26 |
|Fe quality fraction(dry basis)%||≤||0.0035||0.0035||0.0003 |
|Sulfate(quality fraction of SO4 dry basis) %||≤||0.03||0.03||0.015|
|Water-fast substance in quality fraction %||≤||0.003||0.03||0.007 |
|Ignition loss ||≤||0.80 || 0.80||0.09|
|Accumulation density(g/ml)||≥||0.90|| || |
|Particle size, 180μm sieving residue %||≥||70.0|| || |