- Mf: Baso4
- Molecular Weight: 233.39
Molecular formula: BaSO4
Molecular weight: 233.39
Appearance: White powder
CAS No.: 7727-43-7
Property: White powder
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; As sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; Also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts. Mesh
Barium Sulphate (as drying base)
PH Value (100g/suspending matter)
45um sieve residue
Oil absorption (g/100g)