Paper Making Caustic Soda Solid 96%
|FOB Unit Price:||US $375 US $370|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kgs/Bag 25mt/20′fcl|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 96%
- Appearance: Pearls
- Ionization Capacity: Weak Alkali
- Pack: Drum
- Specification: GB 209-2006
- HS Code: 28151100
- Classification: Caustic Soda
- Solubleness: Soluble Alkali
- Usage: Industrial Alkali
- Trademark: TIGER
- Origin: China
1. Caustic Soda, akali 99% & 96%
2. Properties: Flakes, Solid, Pearls
3. Used in chemical, metallurgy, textile, medicine, pesticid.
CAS No. 1310-73-2
Properties: Colorless non-transparent solid, freely deliquescent.
Solubility: Freely solble in water, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, insoluble in acetone.
Usages: Widely used for many chemical and industrial processes including pulp and paper products, textiles, soaps and detergents, bleach. Along with many other uses in the chemical processing industry.
|99% Flakes||99.38% Min||0.5% Max||0.03% Max||0.005% Max|
|98% Flakes||98.65% Min||0.7 % Max||0.92% Max||0.007% Max|
|96% Flakes||96.68% Min||1.2% Max||2.5% Max||0.008% Max|
|99% Solid||99.30% Min||0.5% Max||0.03% Max||0.005% Max|
|99% Pearls||99.35% Min||0.5% Max||0.03% Max||0.005% Max|