- Model NO.: mining reagents
1. Florrea provide 100% pure xanthate and never mix cheaper xanthate to cheat customers to get orders.
2. Florrea xanthate is qualified and can be inspection by SGS if required by buyer.
3. Florrea is ISO9001 certified world leading manufacturer and exporter on xanthate for over 20 years
( Florrea ISO9001 certificate No.: 086911Q)
4. Florrea xanthate is regarded as the world Most reliable quality in the past 10 years.
How do distinguish and identify inferior xanthate?
1. Traditional xanthate testing method is lead acetate titration method. It can not tell the exact difference.
That is to say, this method can only tell whether it is xanthate and can not analyze whether it has different xanthate inside.
2. Florrea has its typical GC analysis method to tell the exact components of the xanthate.
That is to tell the proportion of different xanthate inside.
Florrea can assist you to analyze this free of charge.
What is the side effect in case using inferior quality of xanthate?
1. May lower down flotation performance and cause lower flotation recovery rate and concentrate grade
2. May cause serious financial losses to mineral concentrators.
3. May lower down the image and value of mining companies
4. May give great trouble to procurement department
5. May stop mining operation for several days
Florrea Quality control
1. ISO9001 Certificate granted
2. No domestic or overseas customers have filed a claimed for any inferior quality.
3. All products are tested prior to delivery.
4. This is one of our important implementation practice for our ISO9001 quality control program and Total Quality Management program.
Florrea Strict quality management system is in place
1. As part of quality guarantee, a team of dedicated and responsible employees, with a perfect set of inspection equipment, including normal chemical analysis equipment and spectrograph as well as chromatographic analysis, insures proper measurements.
2. Before production, all raw materials are inspected. Materials failing to reach standard will be rejected.
3. During each step of production, control inspections are performed. The inferior semi-products will not be brought to next production step. Every batch of final products is tested before it goes to the storage tank or warehouse.
4. Before final product is put into packages, the Quality Control Department shall test and inspect, to prevent any of quality problem from occurring.
5. Weight inspection, LABELS inspection is done before loading into container
6. Packaging is inspected before it is used
Flotation collector Florrea SIBX(sodium isobutyl xanthate) is also a stronger collector in the flotation of various nonferrous metallic sulfide ores. Sodium isobutyl xanthate is mainly used in the flotation of sulfide ore of copper, lead, zinc etc. Florrea SIBX is especially effective in the flotation of copper ores and of pyrites in natural circuits
|Dry pellet||Granular synthesis||powder|
|Name of Index||index||Name of Index||index||Name of Index||index|
|appearance||Yellow stick pellet||appearance||Yellow stick pellet||appearance||Light yellow to yellow powder|
|content||≥ 90%||content||≥ 85%||content||≥ 84.5%|
|Free alkali||≤ 0.2%||Free alkali||≤ 0.5%||Free alkali||≤ 0.5%|
|Water& volatile||≤ 4.0%||Water & volatile||≤ 10.0%||Water& volatile||≤ 10.0%|
|solubility||Soluble in water, no impurity||solubility||Soluble in water, no impurity||solubility||Soluble in water, no impurity|