The High Quality Product Factory Leading Manufacturers Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
|FOB Price:||US $250 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $250/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Packing in 25kgs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose
- Appearance: Powder
- Application: Lubricant Additives, Fuel Additives, Waste Oil And Crude Oil Additives
- Trademark: TIGER
- HS Code: 3912310000
- Color: White
- Kind: Drilling Fluid
- Shape: Granule
- Origin: China
Other name: CMC<o: P>
1. CAS No.: 9004-32-4<o: P>
2. Molecular formular: [C6H7O2(OH)2CH2COONa]n<o: P>
3. Packing: 25kg pp bags and 20mt per 20'/FCL<o: P>
4. Specification: <o: P>
5. CMC is a polyanionic cellulose ether. It has good solubility in both hot and cold water. It is used in drilling mud; In detergents as a soil-suspending agent; In resin emulsion paints, adhesives, printing inks, textile sizes, as stabilizer in foods, as protective colloid in general, as pharmaceutic aid. <o: P>
Cellulose ether grade cotton linter pulp, a high purity and high viscosity cellulose, is a kind of homogeneous and fluff white flocs without sediment, sawdust, bamboo shavings oil contamination, metal impurities, etc. It is made from cotton linters and its main chemical constituents are cellulose, lignin and semi-cellulose.
With characteristics of non-toxic, odorless, easy-absorbent, specialty cotton linter pulp is a kind of main material to create cellulose ethers (such as CMC, HEC, HPMC, MC, etc. ), And it is widely used in food, medicine, daily chemicals, plastics, electronics, paper making, metallurgy, aerospace and many other fields, known as "Special industrial monosodium glutamate. "
With natural plant cellulose fibers as raw materials, specialty cotton linter pulp caters to the green, healthy and environmentally friendly consumption concepts. Its thickening and butyl stearate functions make its market prospects more promising, and its indispensable and irreplaceable role is becoming increasingly apparent.
Main 7 category products of cotton (linters) pulp:
1. For Banknote paper and security paper series
2. For cellulose derivatives series.
3. For Industrial specialty paper series.
4. For acetate fibre application.
5. For Viscose Fibre application.
6. Refined cotton.
7. Absorbent cotton.
Total capacity: 80, 000MT per year.