Direct Factory with Good Quality Manufacturers Calcium Carbide, 50-80mm,
|FOB Unit Price:||US $590 US $585|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||250kg/100kg or 50kg New Iron Drums|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 25-50mm and 50-80mm and 5-25 mm
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: TIGER
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Pellet
- Mf: Ca2c
- Specification: 25-50mm and 50-80mm and 5-25 mm
(1) The reaction of calcium carbide with water, producing acetylene and calcium hydroxide. [CaC2 + 2 H2O C2H2 + Ca(OH)2]. This reaction was the basis of the industrial manufacture of acetylene, and is the major industrial use of calcium carbide. Eg. Synthetize rubber, synthetic resin, acetone, ketene and carbon blace. Meanwhile oxygen-acetylene flame is widely used in metal welding and cutting.
(2) Heating powdered calcium carbide and nitrogen to producing calcium cyanamide, which can react with sodium chloride producing black cyanide. Black cyanide is used in gold mining and non-ferrous metal industry.
(3) Steelmaking: As a powerful deoxidizer at ladle treatment facilities.
(4) Calcium carbide is used in carbide lamps, in which water drips on the carbide and the acetylene formed is ignited.
(5) In the ripening of fruit, calcium carbide is sometimes used as source of acetylene gas, which is a ripening agent similar to ethylene
Calcium Carbide is packed in Net 250kg/100kg or 50kg new iron drums with nitrogen. Drum color: Green/gray/black
|Technical specifications and features|
|1. Name||Calcium Carbide|
|2. Molecular formula||CaC2|
|5. HS code||28491000|
|6. Gas yield20 101.3 Kpa||≥295L/KG|
(according to 1995 international relative atomic mass)
|11. Packing||50kg or 100kg iron drum|