Used Mining Copper Sulphate 98%
|25-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,300 US $2,245 US $2,150|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 98%
- Usage: Mining Agents
- Mf: CuSo4
- Purity: 98%
- Specification: 98%
- Appearance: Granules
- Color: Blue
- CAS: 7758-98-7;10124-44-4
- Trademark: TIGER
- Origin: China
Sky blue crystal granular or power, can soluble in water and diluted acetic acid. The solution appears as weak acidity. It will be effloresces slowly in dry air, and its surface will become white powder substance. Copper Sulphate will lose four crystal water when heated to 110, and will be changed into white copper sulfate anhydrous which is easy to absorb water when the temperature is higher than 150° C.
1) Mainly used for textile mordant, agricultural pesticides, water, fungicides, preservatives,
Also used for tanning leather, copper plating, mineral processing.
2) Dyes and pigments industry: Used in the manufacture of azo dyes such as copper single reactive blue, reactive violet.
3) Organic industry: Used as synthetic fragrances and dyes intermediates, catalysts, methyl methacrylate inhibitor.
4) Electroplating industry: As the main salt Bright Acid Copper and Copper additives.
5) Dyeing and finishing industry: As a mordant dyeing the help of oxygen dose.
6) Agriculture: As a fungicide. Copper sulfate as an inorganic compound, when the copper level in cattle can be used as drug treatment, also used as a cattle drive tapeworm medicine and pigs, dogs emetic drugs.