Barium Hydroxide 98% for Fertilzer
|25-29 30-39 40-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $560 US $550 US $530 US $520|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000mts /Mouth|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 98%
- Appearance: Solid
- Solubleness: Slightly Soluble Alkali
- Quality: First-Class
- Trademark: TIGER
- Specification: 25KGS
- Classification: Caustic Soda
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Ionization Capacity: Strong Alkali
- Usage: Dietary Alkali
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Bag
- Origin: China
Barium hydroxide octahydrate has been used in the centromeric heterochromatin banding technnique and to synthesize BaTiO3. The form Barium hydroxide was reported to catalyze the rate of β elimination of phosphoserine residues.
CAS No.: 12230-71-6
Molecular weight: 315.4662
UN No.: 1759
Appearance: White crystal. Poisonous
Solubility: Easily soluble in hot water, hardly soluble
in cool water, alcohol, and acetone.
|Chloride (Cl):||0.05% max|
|HCl Insoluble||0.05% max|
|H2SO4 Non-precipitation||0.5% max.|
|Iodine Reduction:||0.1% max.|
1. Making barium salts and organic compound.
2. Used as additive in petroleum industry.
3. Refine oil and sugar.
4. Used as material in medicine, plastic, galss, ceramic and rayon making industry.
Usage: It is mainly used as superfinished multi-purpose additive for the lubricant of internal-combustion engine and for barium-based grease and oil. It can also be used for beet sugar, medicine, plastic, rayon, demineralization of water and other barium salt fabrication.