Manufacture Direct a Leading Supplier Mono Poly Aluminum Chloride
|25-29 30-39 40+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $350 US $320 US $300|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Aluminum Chloride
- Purity: 90%~99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: TIGER
- Specification: 25KGS
- Certification: ISO
- Type: Aluminum Chloride
- Color: Yellow
- Transport Package: 25kg Per Bag
- Origin: China
It combines the coagulate advantages of aluminum salt and ferric salt; Can lead to quick formation of close flocs and rapid precipitation.
It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and a good solubility.
The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
It is suitable for the automatic dosing
Application Method & Notes:
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. Dilution is necessary before dosing for the solid product. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 2%-20%, and 5%-50% for the liquid product (based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product, 1-15 g/ton.
3. The product can not be stored with other chemicals.
4. For the liquid product, we provide special tanks for transportation to the clients, and afford the storage tank. The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25 Kg.
5. The shelf life is six months for liquid product and one year for the solid product. The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag
|Item||Spray dried process|
1 ST grade
|Appearance||Light yellow Powder|
|AL2O3 %||30± 0.6|
|Max. water insoluble substance %||0.15|
(1% aqueous solution)
|SO2- %, ≤||3.0|
|Ammoniacal nitrogen %, ≤||0.01|
|Fe, %, ≤||0.7|
|As, %, ≤||0.0002|
|Mn, %, ≤||0.0075|
|Cr 6+ %, ≤||0.0005|
|Hg %, ≤||0.00001|
|Pb %, ≤||0.001|
|Cd %, ≤||0.0002|
|Application||Potable/industrial/waste water treatment|